01 June 2015
We are pleased to inform you that the 104th Session of the International Labour Conference opened on Monday 1st June and will end on Saturday 13th June 2015.
- Sunday 31 May: was devoted to preparatory meetings requiring the attendance of the tripartite members of national delegations to the Conference.
- Monday 1 June: PSI organized a closed orientation meeting for PSI delegates.
- Wednesday 3 June: PSI will organize a briefing for PSI and other delegates on Labour Protection.
- Monday 8 June: meeting on “Corupción y narcotráfico” in cooperation with ULATOC/UITOC.
- Friday 5 June: PSI General Secretary, Rosa Pavanelli, will address the plenary in the afternoon.