PSI expresses solidarity with workers and communities affected by recent earthquakes in Italy
Seventeen people are now known to have died and another 350 were hurt in the 5.8 magnitude quake on Tuesday 29 May, the second major quake to hit the Emilia Romagna region in just over a week. Most of the people killed died in their workplaces.
Our thoughts are with you, and we stand ready to provide resources and financial assistance as needed.
- Trade union rights
- Trade union development
- Urgent Actions
- PSI deeply concerned about Russia's situation in the World Trade Organisation
- PSI expresses solidarity with workers and communities affected by recent earthquakes in Italy
- PSI expressing Solidarity with Quebec Students
- PSI sends protest letter to the Turkish Prime Minister
- Solidarity appeals
- 14 November 2012 - European day of action. Public Services International stands in solidarity
- International Labour Conference (ILC)
- Nigeria: Women health workers murdered in Kano province
- PSI Solidarity message to Egyptian trade unions
- Your Future in Public Hands